Thursday, April 30, 2009

Knox Presbytery Spring Tour 2009


I am currently on day three of a whirlwind tour of Knox Presbytery (CREC) of which I am currently serving as the presiding minister. Here is the schedule, I'll post pictures and comments as I have time:

April 28 - Holy Trinity Church, Colville, WA
April 29 - Christ Church, Spokane, WA
April 30 - Trinity Church, CdA, ID
May 1 - Christ Church, Missoula, MT
May 2-3, Christ Covenant Reformed Church, Billings, MT
May 4, Emmanuel Chapel, Helena, MT
May 8-10, The King's Congregation, Boise, ID
May 11, Christ Covenant Church, Enterprise, OR
May 12, Trinity Church, Tri-Cities, WA
May 13, Christ Church, Moscow, ID
May 14, Trinity Reformed Church, Moscow, ID

We also have a church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, that, Lord willng I will visit sometime this summer.

3 comments:

travelmom said...

Hi Gene! Prayed for you and your family today on my walk. Hope your time is a blessing to you and all you meet. We are with you in spirit!
Blessings,
Lori

Jamie Soles said...

We want you up here on Canada Day, July 1. Is that possible?

Kyle said...

I love the picture! Haha! Great angle!